Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One dilemma after another...

I don’t know if you know this, but my blog has been turned into a weekly column in the Midland Reporter-Telegram. EEEEEK! But now I have to compile my blog posts together each week to create this column. Which you would think would be easy, and for the most part it hasn’t been very difficult because I’m using material that I’ve already written.  That being said, if I do not post every other day or at least 3 times in a week, where am I going to get my material I ask you? It’s a dilemma!

On to another dilemma, it’s the start of week six and I’ve raised about $500 so far. Not too bad, but I was hoping to be a little further along in my fundraising progress. I’ve been unable to sleep! Tossing! Turning! What to do? No, seriously, what should I do? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
As far as the training is going, I’m progressing and then regressing and now, digressing! UGH! I’ve signed up for another 5k this Saturday. We’ll see how it goes. I’m planning on a 10k in a couple of weeks. I just hope I’m ready! I’ll train for it, so I should be ready!

~ Happy Trails

No comments:

Post a Comment