Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm baaa-aaack...

I know, I know. I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been working hard and fundraising even harder. I've almost reached the amount I committed to raise. I still need a couple thousand to reach my personal goal but I need less that a grand to reach my commitment to raise $5600. I'm seriously excited about that!!!!

My training has been hit and miss. When I do this next time I will definitely be more committed to my training schedule. I let life get in the way more often than I should have.

This week I'll be training on the BEACH! Yes, i said it, the BEACH!!!!! It is soooo dry in West Texas and I'm looking forward to the chance to re hydrate!!!

I'm on vacation starting today, so I'll be making several posts over the next week and I'll also post the last few articles that I submitted to the newspaper.


Happy trails....

No comments:

Post a Comment