Friday, March 25, 2011

Testing, testing, 1 2 3

Tomorrow is March 26th. I have my first "training" race tomorrow. A test run, if you will. My intention is to run the entire 5K. What will actually happen, well I'll have to wait until the end to find out.

This past week, officially week 3 of training, has been hit and miss for me. I've been very busy with work and other commitments. I'll have to plan ahead and be more flexible so I'll be able to train as long and as hard as I will need to to complete the 1/2 marathon in June.

In addition to training, I'm also kicking up the fundraising efforts! I've started selling candy at work and I've had several co-workers make donations! Thanks guys!!! I know by the end of this my coworkers that sit right in front of the BIG box of candy will despise me! HA! I know every time they buy a candy bar they curse me! Or at least their hips do...

Sorry ladies, it's for a good cause.

I've got to hit the sack so I can get some rest before my "Test Run" Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment